Hire the Right Candidates from the Right Place
The objective of campus recruitment initiative is to select and hire the talented and qualified candidates while they are still completing their education. The process allows the organizations to pick the required candidates as and when needed and also reduces time and to support the HR to take quick decision by predefined screening & MIS of students.
For corporate, It is a cumbersome activity as it requires a number of activities to be performed and many of the companies may not have the resources or the time that would be required in the process.
Anix Systems provide campus recruitment services for both the companies and the colleges who want to organize campus placement drives for hiring the candidates.
For Education Institution, for reputed colleges, It is comparatively easy to get campus recruitment drives, but it is not same for the colleges of comparatively less or low repute or relatively new colleges. This is an effort to mobilize more & more Companies from all the regions of the Country to provide the best employment & shaping the future of our young talent.
Anix Systems has placed more than 10000 candidates across the Country in MNC’s and all level of the companies. We are having our presence on pan India basis with our expertise in recruitment we are now exploring our self in driving our self in campus recruitment for companies, through which they will able to view students profile and shortlist the best from a lot.
Before the commencement of the selection process Anix provides all the details of the companies to the students like company profile, Job profile, remuneration part, there expectation from them. We have good number of management and engineering colleges, listed with us from all over India which guarantees to provide right talent to the industry.
- Pre- placement talk -Involves a presentation about the company, milestones, organization achievements, candidate job description and scope of development and growth etc.
- Finalizing the educational qualification and eligibility - Companies interested in campus recruitment finalize the minimum educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria and conditions.
- Written Test - This is usually an aptitude test that would perform the initial level of filtering the candidates.
- Group Discussion - Purpose of this round is to assess the communication skills, personality and behavior, listening ability, leadership capabilities and other such traits of an individual.
- Technical Interview - This round evaluates the technical ability of student.
- Formal Interview- This is usually the final round to assess the confidence level of a candidate towards the work.
- Post Placement Talk- This is done after the candidate is provided the job offer letter. The company HR or representative will provide the guidelines and joining procedure and other information to the candidate.
Anix systems can take care of compete process of Campus Recruitment for our clients and provide them the right candidates for the job.
Campus Connect - Process Flow